Notice on 2023 Online Korean Language Courses (King Sejong Institute)
The “Office of Innovative Program for Graduate School Development” has signed an agreement with King Sejong Institute Foundation in order to assist with POSTECH international members’ Korean language learning.
As a result, Online King Sejong Institute Korean Language Courses (Collaborative e-Class) with exclusive access to POSTECH members have opened. Those who enroll can gain access to all materials after signing up and logging in. Sign-up instructions are outlined in the attached file, ‘User Guide About Collaboration King Sejong Institute.’
We hope that these courses can benefit many of our members.
* Members must use their POSTECH e-mail accounts to sign up
■ Eligibility: Any POSTECH member wishing to learn Korean (beginner to intermediate levels)
■ Service Period: January 1st, 2023 ~ December 31st, 2023
■ Tuition Fee: Free
■ What is Online King Sejong Institute?
1. Concept: An online learning service through which users can access Korean learning materials on PC and mobile devices.
2. Course Introduction: Users will take a level test before learning begins in order to assess the most appropriate course for their respective Korean level (Refer to the attached file, ‘How to Use Online Level Test’).
Level Course of Study Introductory
-Sejong Korean Introductory
-Cyber Korean Introductory
-Cyber Korean Beginner 1
-Sejong Korean Conversation 1
-Cyber Korean Beginner 2
-Sejong Korean Conversation 2
-Business Korean 1
-Business Korean 2
-Cyber Korean Intermediate 1
-Sejong Korean Conversation 3
-Cyber Korean Intermediate 2
-Sejong Conversation 4
-Learn from the drama
-Learn from the K-POP
3. Course Materials: Please find the attached guideline to download the course materials for your courses.
4. Supported Languages: Korean, English, Vietnamese, Indonesian, Japanese, Chinese, etc.
5. Completion Criteria: 70% or higher completion percentage for each course is required for users to be certified for completion.
6. Certification: Learners can be issued with a certificate upon completion of the course (self-issuance is available through Online Sejong Institute).
※ Please refer to the Online Sejong Institute website for more information: