All international students will automatically be registered to the on-campus accommodation upon meeting Buddies on campus, the first place they should go to is the Housing Office located on the first floor of the Dormitory Bldg. No. 13. All international students must visit the Housing Office upon their arrival to follow the check-in procedure. If they happen to arrive past the office hours, they must visit the Housing Office the next day (or the next Monday if arrived on weekends).
– Office Hours: Monday through Friday, 9:00 to 18:00 (Closed from 12:00 to 13:00 for lunch)
– Contact: 279-3694~3696, 3698
* For dormitory emergencies, please contact 279-0188.
Following types of housings are available for international members at POSTECH:
– Regular dormitory is where most international students and researchers are housed.
– Graduate Student Apartment is reserved for both domestic and international married graduate students. International graduate students who wish to live in Graduate Student APT must submit the marriage certificate prior to their arrival in order to reserve a room.
– Nakwon Apartments is for married researchers and are located opposite from the East Gate. A newly renovated portion is called Posville.
– Faculty Apartment is reserved for all faculty members at POSTECH.
For more information on housing, please refer to following page: http://wwwhome.postech.ac.kr/web/eng/eclf_03_01_01