ISSS (International Student and Scholar Services) is dedicated to serving POSTECH’s international community and enhancing the campus globalization. Our primary mission is to assist international students and scholars in successfully accomplishing their academic and research goals by providing support in various areas. We strive to create an environment that is conducive to a successful educational and personal experience through orientations, counseling, cultural programs, and outreach.
ISSS is located on the 1st floor of the POSTECH International Center for international members’ easy access and is open from 9:00 am to 6:00 pm.
Below are the services that we provide.
Please feel free to use our services and information sources.
Publish useful information for your adaptation to POSTECH
– Guidebook for International Exchange Students
- – Guidebook for International Scholars
Provide orientations for new-coming international students and scholars
– Curriculums and facilities
– Campus tour
– Registration procedure
– Information on safety and culture
– Korean language programs
– ISSS cultural programs
- Social Activities
Social activities to invigorate the international community networks
– Field trips: experience Korean culture and traditional holiday celebrations
– Explore research institutions on campus
– Chuseok & Lunar New Year celebrations
– Year-end parties
Provide information for living in Korea and on campus
– Living on campus & Pohang and local amenities
– Local cultural events
– Tourist attractions
Address your difficulties and consult with other departments to solve them
– Assistance in visitors’ needs of connection
– Alliance with other departments/institutions
– Introduction to the international communities
Provide certificates and other administrative services
– Visa arrangements / Alien registration
– Preparation for arrival/departure on campus
– International Student and Scholar Services