Dear participants of ISSS Survival Korean Program,
I would like to inform you all of the ISSS Survival Korean Class Field Class that is schedueled to be held on April 28, 2018.
This will be an outdoor class where you can practice materials you have learned inside the classroom though various activities.
Please refer to the information below.
[Date] Saturday, April 28, 2018
- 09:30-10:00 Head to Jukdo Market
- 10:00-11:10 Class at Jukdo Market
- 11:10-11:20 Head to Yeongildae Beach
- 11:20-12:20 Yeongildae Beach Tour
- 12:20-12:30 Head to Restaurant
- 12:30-13:30 Lunch
- 13:30-14:00 Return to POSTECH
*We will meet at POSCO Int’l Center lobby and leave at 9:30 sharp, so please arrive on time.
Please submit your name and Alien Registration number to ISSS Office program coordinator Ms. Dabin Jeong (email@example.com).
If you are not able to participate in the field classs, please inform Ms. Dabin Jeong in advance.
International Student and Scholar Services