2016 Daegu Hillcrest Field Trip
Field Trip Invitation to Daegu Hillcrest
All international members of POSTECH are welcome
Dear faculty, researchers, and exchange/visiting students of POSTECH and their family members,
International Relations is pleased to invite all international members of POSTECH on a field trip to Daegu Hillcrest on Saturday, April 30th, 2016. I hope this event will provide you with an opportunity to experience the beauty of Korea’s spring season and outdoor activities, as well as to meet and socialize with other international members of POSTECH.
Date & Time: Saturday, April 30th, 2016, 09:00 – 17:00
Meeting Point: POSCO International Center Lobby
Venue: Daegu Hillcrest
Schedule: 09:00 – 09:30 Meet at POSCO International Center
09:30 – 11:30 Leave for Daegu Hillcrest
11:30 – 14:00 Lunch and free time
14:00 – 14:45 Attend Magic Show
15:00 – 17:00 Return to POSTECH
※ Kimbap, snacks, and water bottles will be provided.
You are also welcome to bring some extra food of your own, or may purchase your own food at the destination if you wish.
※ You will be responsible for additional charges depending on the choice of other outdoor activities that are not included in the entrance fee.
If you are interested in joining, please RSVP to email@example.com by April 22nd (Friday) with the following information:
1) Name (and family members):
2) Status at POSTECH (e.g., exchange student, researcher, etc.):
4) Alien Registration Number (required to purchase travel insurance):
5) Contact Information (email, mobile #):
6) Attend the Magic Show: YES/NO
*Please note that if you decide to change your mind from NO à YES in regards to attending the magic show, you must be responsible for the additional fee.
7) (If needed) Details of your special dietary requirements:
* If you do not receive a confirmation e-mail, please e-mail or call Ms. Misol Kwon (E. firstname.lastname@example.org, T. 279-8706) since your registration might not have been successful.
** This program is only for POSTECH-registered international students, scholars, and their family members.
*** Please contact Ms. Misol Kwon should you have any additional inquiries or concerns regarding the event.
Thank you for your interest, and we look forward to your participation!
International Student and Scholar Services